3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Hi I'm a Graphic Artist and I Love Computers

Posted: April 06, 2010
PixelOz
Hi I'm new to this forum and I currently reside in Puerto Rico even though I lived in the US for some time some years ago. I'm fully bilingual (speak, read and write) both English and Spanish fluently and I have been a technology aficionado since... I was in diapers.

I love computers in general, I love art in many forms including digital artwork, I'm technically inclined (er, nerdy, er, ahem). I like reading about many things and many hobbies, the computer itself being my favorite hobby, technology in general, 3D modeling, CNC and rapid prototyping, electronics, illustration, photography, graphic arts, paper model building, paper model design, radio control, scale model building, cooking (love cooking different kinds of foods and there are some puerto rican dishes that are just terrific!), movies, love Sci-Fi in general, like the artwork in Sci-fi a lot, etc., etc.

I have several years of experience in the graphic arts field and a few years of experience in digital sign making and web page design and I have been working with PCs since the day of DOS 2.10 so I know my way around PCs. But I could just use most computers that I lay my hands on cause I just think that they are incredibly powerful tools (or toys) and I get along well with them.

I started a while ago to write a few small tutorials and now I have just started to write books and I just published a free e-book about one of my hobbies which is how to design paper models with computers for free (actually that would be more like two or three of my hobbies together). I will put a post about that in this forum. So let's see how we go from here.

Very Happy
Posted: April 15, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hi PixelOz and welcome to the 3d forums!
Posted: August 22, 2010
bryan
Woah! That's a total summary of your personal character. Thank you for the brief description PixelOz, with that, I think I have known you for years already. Anyways, welcome to the 3d forums! Glad to have someone like you in our community. I am so positive that you will be able to contribute a lot in the society of artists. I am looking forward for that. And one thing, I can see that you are so talented with graphics and other stuffs, and it is more exciting if you share to us you masterpieces, we would be much grateful with it. We are excited to see your artworks, if you don't mind you can post them in the gallery. Thank you, good luck and see you around!