3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Greetings!

Posted: November 22, 2009
Iridian
Hey everyone,

I have a tendency of joining a forum and then forgetting completely that I am a member of it, so if i appear then disappear for a while... you'll know why Smile.

The long and short of it is, I'm a 20 y/o university student in the UK studying Geography and Anthropology. Yawn, i know. On the side I work on creating small computer games, browser based usually.

Increasingly I'v been upping my game, as it were, to try and create bigger and better games. Just recently I have started brainstorming one of the pinnacles of online gaming: a MMORPG (or just an ORPG for short...)

This game will be a mashup of styles and content, featuring the size and scope of World of Warcraft, classic dungeons and dragons style combat from Baldurs Gate I & II, and diverse storyline and questing not too dissimilar from Planescape: Torment, albeit in a very much online world.

Looking for 3d modellers/animators/renderers who can afford to spend some casual free time helping out on this mammoth project (in the long run, we hopefully will turn a profit)

Anyways, more about the project in the proper sub-forum, go look for it!

Basically, that's me and why i'm here!

Peace out.
Posted: August 25, 2010
bryan
Hello there Iridian! Welcome to the 3d forums! Thank you for giving us an overview of yourself, the brief description you gave summarizes you as an artist who is willing to learn. Thank you for joining our community and I hope you find everything that you need here in our forum! Smile