3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

$400USD pay to Animators for Original Funny Clips

Posted: November 08, 2009
lynnxtoh
Hi, cut things short, i saw your dancing animations of the coke bottle and here's what I need.
I need 5 3D animated clips where a character is dancing funnily. Each clip length 30-90 sec

My budget is $400 if the clip is accepted. *per clip that means if you do all 5 clips and all are accepted, you make $2000USD!

This clip also has to include a funny script. A script has to be interesting and funny for children and adults. The links below will give you some examples of my requirements.
3dtune. com/videos/101/grannys-grove
youtube. com/watch?v=nTUMAepwOBs
youtube. com/watch?v=6xosnpyZLg0
youtube. com/watch?v=VevQTJUTSFE

If it will be perfect work from your side - you'll get more and more such orders.

Please email me only with ideas about the script and character. and I will give you feedback on them.
Also, please tell me how long it takes to make 1 clip as I need a rough time frame to know when this will be done.
for further email, please email to lynnxtoh [at] yahoo. com regarding this and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hope to do business with you. This is an honest request and I will pay you through paypal if that is okay with you, if not we can find another method later.
Posted: January 08, 2010
jacksonbaran
hi i m a 3d architectural modelar and i am working as freelancer . if u r interested and need a freelancer then request me