3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

some one can helpme to make this TREX walking ?

Posted: October 23, 2009
tokyo88
hi friends Razz im happy because i found this good forum and all of you guys are good in 3D max so i really need your help Smile

im a student our teacher asked us to do any thing that it has a relation of making Video

so i told him that i will try to add a dinausaure walking in a famous street in my city Idea he told me that will be so hard for me but finally he accepted and he told me if i will be able to do that perfectly i will have 19/20 ^^

please my friends i uploaded a hight resolution 3ds max model of TREX here and a short movie that a Tunisian man did it with this same model that i have
pleaaase i just need to know haw i can move the foot the hand the mouthe
and make this monstre walking like the one in the video!!!

sorry my english is horrible Embarassed
thank you

this is the link to download the model of TREX and the short movie compressed
the file is 5mb

teh forum didn't accept that i write links or mail in the message even i can't upload a text file so i added the txt file that it contain the link in a zip file
please help me friends

Filename: link.zip Filesize: 162 Bytes Downloaded: 244
Description: here it is the link for downloading the TREX modele and the shot movie
Download

Posted: October 25, 2009
tokyo88
plase no one able to help me ?
Posted: October 26, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
The model you included in that archive is really great and the animation example is also nice.

Check these 3d animation tutorials. There is a video tutorial showing how to animate a dinosaur walking may be it will help answer some of your questions.
Posted: October 26, 2009
tokyo88
Thank you Andyba
i will check your link just now
then you really think that this model is great ???
i have so many models if youneed a model of any animal or airplane tell me i will send to you