3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

[event] Live online zbrush and drawing classes.

Posted: October 15, 2009
Heirwegh Jonas
I'm no advertiser but I'm taking these online classes so I thought I would be interesting to other people who want to improve their skills and extend their knowledge on drawing, design, storytelling through design, etc...

Gnomon starts with these Live online classes for two weeks where you can communicate with the artist himself. Here is some more info...

gnomonschool . com/master

Gnomon School of Visual Effects | Master Classes November, 9th - 23rd, 2009

November 9th - 23rd

Quote:
Join us for two weeks of new, exclusive classes in an interactive, online event. Each 2-3 hour class focuses on a different element of the VFX industry and allows individuals to discuss the content with the instructors. One ticket gives you access to all 16 classes!

Each class is offered online in a private forum, allowing you to participate in discussion with the instructor and other students. Each instructor will check the forums daily during the first week and will do their best to answer students' questions.

* Each high-def lecture video is 2-3 hours long and available 24 hours a day, so you can watch them whenever you'd like, as often as you'd like
* Access will start November 9th at 10:00 am and end November 23rd at 12:00 am (Pacific Standard Time)
* One ticket gives you access to all 16 classes

Look at the list of the instructors. There are some top designers like Scott Robertson and Feng zhu who talk about design decisions. Check out the list, there are 16 incredible artists, all working in the biggest studios.

The price is $225 for students and $245 for non students. Consider this really cheap because you get 16 classes with personal critique's on your work..

Hope to be of some help!

GnomonMasterClasses1.jpg Master_Class_poster_18x24.jpg
Posted: October 22, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
This seems like something interesting and useful.
Thank you Heirwegh Jonas