3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d Modeler/Animator/Rigger

Posted: September 26, 2009
Quick
I'm not going to beat around the bush nor mislead anyone, if I do, you have my express permission to slap me blond (I have brown hair).

We're looking for 2 people who can assist in 3d Modeling/Animation/Rigging.

To be upfront and honest, we have no money as a company currently and looking to get funding for our project. If we are able to get the funding necessary, everyone will get paid for the work that they do.

Prerequisites:

1.) 25-Years of age or older
2.) Must live in the United States
3.) Must have the ability to work as a team, especially using VoIP software, Instant Messengers, Email and the telephone.
4.) Must be an avid gamer.

If you do not meet the above criteria, please do not contact us. An exception of age can be waivered if the person can present examples of work and working in a team environment.

Please, if there are any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Website: -Google Search- Dreamlike Entertainment (we should be the first link on the google search).

Serious inquiries only.

p.s. Before anyone blasts me for coming here, let me remind you that we are mostly over the age of 30, have a strong, determined motivation to making this happen. We know everything that is involved in creating a game. Some of us have produced games and/or game modifications. We know how much work goes into a game creation.