3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Dreamlike Entertainment, LLC Introduction

Posted: September 26, 2009
Quick
Quote:

Where a reoccurring vision within the imagination forming a succession of images, thoughts, surreal beauty, and a charming eminence in a series of motions is a Dreamlike Entertainment.

Dreamlike Entertainment(DE) is a small and upcoming developer in the game industry. We are excited and looking forward to the opportunity of sharing a game that will charm the imagination of the gamer and provide a timeless enjoyment of game play. We are a broad–based collaborative group of individuals with motivation to complete a great product.

We do not limit ourselves to one individualistic idea. Allowing the imagination of the gamer to be the only limitation to the game is our goal. We are unbound in the thoughts of the mind where possibilities of the imagination are endless. Here at Dreamlike Entertainment, we think differently than the next original idea.

Hi, I'm Pat Mercer, Senior VP of Production at Dreamlike Entertainment, LLC.

We're a game developing company, just getting our grass roots into the game developing community.

Most of us are avid gamers who have produced games already and/or we've been part of designing game modifications. With our average age of 30+ and ranging from 17-40 years old, we believe that we're able to see the bigger picture of game developing from many standpoints. Some of us have prior military experience and are veterans from the US Military.

Dreamlike Entertainment is based in the US and only employs US Citizens. Having the strong belief that American Made is the best and keeping with that theory and co-mingling that into our game designs gives us a unique insight into what really makes a game interesting and brings out the most interesting of game playing that has not been seen in the gaming industry.

Being completely startup, and not having someone over us telling us how we are to make games, the only limit we reach is our own personal limitations of what we cannot consciously conceive of. Meaning, the only limitation we have is our own imagination.

We are also a very diverse group with unique backgrounds and experiences which are interwoven into our game design and hoping to bring a very unique game to light.

Search for: Dreamlike Entertainment

You will find us at the top of the list.

And if you sign up on the site, you can send me a PM. My site name is: (DE)DoubleTap (also my in-game name when I get the chance to play instead of having to come to forums and trying to find people to join. *laughing*).

We look forward to all of your visits to our site to see our progress into the game development.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me anytime, and unlike some companies, you will get a response almost instantaneously from me.

Thank you for this opportunity in allowing me to tell you about Dreamlike Entertainment, LLC.

Sincerely,

Pat Mercer
Senior VP
Dreamlike Entertainment, LLC

p.s. We are also looking for a 3d modelers/animators/riggers.
Posted: August 25, 2010
bryan
Hello there Pat Mercer, glad to have you in our forums. Welcome to our community! Smile See you around!