3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D modeler/animator for great RPG project

Posted: September 16, 2009
CG JOBS
Grin Rippa Group is looking for 3D modeler/animator for great RPG project

Starting Date: emediately, duration - n/a

Job details: Brief Description - This project is for an action based RPG with serious undertones but with a less dark look.
The basis of the story revolves around the existence of parallel universes and a particular pair that are aligned so closely to each other that travel between its worlds becomes possible. This sets off a number of events that threaten to destroy the people inhabiting these planets..

The scope of the game is medium to large as the list of features is still being modified and include some of the following:

Game Features/Scope

1. Players can have several parties at one time [quicker travel to far locations should the need arise]

2. 3D Graphics

3. Griever Item System

4. Active Battle System

5. Use anyone in your party as on screen avatar

6. New Game Mechanic: Battle Scouts

7. 1 on 1 encounters take place right on the world map

Target Aim - Honestly this project is aiming at professional quality work, but is not holding to that. Credit and learning experience is the ultimate goal. Any future profit should the team decide to go retail with the project will be shared equally or according to level of commitment.

Technology - The game will be on the jME engine and coded in Java.

Talent Needed - I am a traditional 2D artist- but more talent is needed to complete this game. We are looking for;

3D modelers/animators
3D environment modelers
Music composer/ Position filled
Programmers x2/ currently being evaluated-but all positions probably filled
+1 programmer joined the team
+1 composer

Feedback - Anyone who has enough spare time to be in contact at least 2-3 times a week to give feedback and keep track on everyone\\\\\\\'s progress, and can fill in one of these positions.

Some concept ART made for the ENDLESS project since its creation;
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Alex0Xander/?action=view&current=307b43bd.pbw

If you wish to hear more details please PM me, or contact me at:
me_right_now at hotmail dot com

Requirements: Know how to model either game environments (and props), characters, or both.
We are also looking for character animators.

Needs to be able to work with a team.

Contact info:
email - me_right_now@hotmail.com
web site - http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v661/Alex0Xander/?action=view&current=307b43bd.pbw

3d modeling jobs
Posted: September 21, 2009
alex0xander
UPDATE
We have begun production on some smaller projects to help up build our engine. These smaller projects are also to build up our talent so anyone wanting to get more experience please inquire within for these smaller projects (must have at least basic knowledge in field being applied for).
Here are some screens from our first project PONGO!
**unavailable here, inquire within***

Grin Rippa' Group [Team Name]
REALLY IN NEED OF A 3D MODELER/ANIMATOR/level.

Project ENDLESS (project dub- not meaning an endless project, of course)

Target Aim - Honestly this project is aiming at professional quality work, but is not holding to that. Credit and learning experience is the ultimate goal. Any future profit should the team decide to go retail with the project will be shared equally or according to level of commitment.

Brief Description - This project is for an action based RPG with serious undertones but with a less dark look.
The basis of the story revolves around the existence of parallel universes and a particular pair that are aligned so closely to each other that travel between its worlds becomes possible. This sets off a number of events that threaten to destroy the people inhabiting these planets..

The scope of the game is medium to large as the list of features is still being modified and include some of the following:

Game Features/Scope

1. Players can have several parties at one time [quicker travel to far locations should the need arise]

2. 3D Graphics

3. Griever Item System

4. Active Battle System

5. Use anyone in your party as on screen avatar

6. New Game Mechanic: Battle Scouts

7. 1 on 1 encounters take place right on the world map

Technology - The game will be on the OGRE3d engine and coded in c++.

Talent Needed - I am a traditional 2D artist- but more talent is needed to complete this game. We are looking for;

3D modelers/animators
3D character modeler
3D environment modelers
Music composer/ Position filled
Programmers/ need one more physics programmer with moderate amount of free time
+1 programmer joins the team
+1 programmer joins the team
+1 composer joins the team
+1 2d artist joins the team
+1 3d artist joins the team
+1 physics modeler/animation joins the team

Feedback - Anyone who has enough spare time to be in contact at least 2-3 times a week to give feedback and keep track on everyone's progress, and can fill in one of these positions.

Some concept ART made for the ENDLESS project since its creation;
(please do not rip any of the images)
***unavailable here, inquire withing****

If you wish to hear more details please PM me, or contact me at:
**inquire within***