3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Ahoy there (3d animator)

Posted: September 10, 2009
zombryn
Hey everyone!

My name is Bryn and I'm currently an animation student at university in England. I'm focusing on character animation as my profession. I've loved animation from a very young age and have always wanted to be a professional animator.

My interests are:

Animation (obviously), art, films, music, guitar, reading, cooking, animals, learning and many more.

I was planning on posting a link to a flash based website that I and some classmates made that contains 3 muscle simulation tutorials for Maya but it seems I have to make 15 posts first so here's my first.

I have a question - If I wanted to post some WIP would that go in the normal 3d animation talk section? I found a section for 3D art WIP but not 3D animation. Maybe I'm just blind hehe.

Anyway, thanks for having me! Very Happy
Posted: September 10, 2009
biggest_kid
Hey man you ever thought of working for a mod team?
Posted: September 11, 2009
zombryn
Hey there,

A mod team? What do you mean exactly?
Posted: September 12, 2009
biggest_kid
I mean a team that modifies a video game or engine.
Posted: September 12, 2009
zombryn
I have to be honest and say that I've never thought about that job role. Why do you ask if you don't mind me asking?
Posted: September 14, 2009
biggest_kid
Just interested in your skill set in our mod team lol
Posted: September 16, 2009
zombryn
Ahh fair enough hehe Razz
Posted: September 16, 2009
biggest_kid
Lol so what type of modeling you into?

Organic? Inorganic? Weapons? Maps? Vehicles? Environments?
Posted: December 15, 2009
Tinlau
Hey there,

A mod team?
Posted: August 25, 2010
bryan
Hello there Bryn! Welcome to the 3d forums! So, how is the animation subject you are taking in the university of England? We are glad to have you here in our community, well don't hesitate to ask questions as you already did, with that you will learn some more knowledge about 3D Smile Another thing, thank you for the brief description of your field, you can also showcase your talent by posting your masterpieces in our gallery section Smile Good luck and see you around!!