3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Registration does not seem to be working

Posted: July 27, 2009
Galdon
Trying to register, and clicked the join button, and immediately got an error that i've tried to join too many times. first time to click it though so i think the counter is off.
Posted: July 27, 2009
galdon
Ok, I think it fixed it's self, tried again later in the day and it worked this time.
Posted: July 28, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hm... thank you for letting me know.
Welcome to the 3d Forums! Smile
Posted: November 03, 2009
belduran
Hi,

Same thing happened to me. although I still can't register =(

I already posted a thread in the 3D Animation section and would love to receive an email asa someone replies but can't join =(

Cheers

Belduran (I have yet to come up with an animator name)
Posted: January 12, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
Can you please describe exactly what happens when you try to register?
Posted: March 18, 2010
1. Clicked on the "Join" link top right corner next to where you log in.
2. Message states I have attempted too many times please try again later.

I never tried registering before.
Posted: September 22, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
I know about this issue. I have tried to solve this. But it is kind of random. Not always happens so if you stumble on this problem please report it in this topic.
Thank you.
Posted: February 02, 2011
ShankStick
Hey guys, I registered last night actually, and I can log in and such, but I'm not sure if my account has to be validated or not. I want to submit some work to the 3D completed gallery, but it won't let me. Do I need to post 15 different times to be fully activated or something?

Also while I'm writing this, I was wondering if I could be pointed in the direction of 3D CAD modeling, or if there is a board to be created for it? Thanks a lot for the help Smile