Bedroom in Lightwave 3d

Posted: July 16, 2009
oscaranchondo

Software: Lightwave, Fprime

I would like to hear you comments at this pictures. Thank you
3d artist gallery Andyba
The design is very original. My wife likes it. Smile
Regarding the rendering the illumination on the bottom of the bureau looks strange I expect some kind of shadows there because of the ambient occlusion that would happen in reality.
What renderer did you use?

BTW you can upload images without posting 15 posts so it is not necessary to trash the forums.
oscaranchondo
Thanks for the comments, i think that the illumination on the bottom of the bureau is because the floor is too reflective, i'm going to fix it. And sorry about the 15 posts.
Posted: July 17, 2009
simpo
Looks great to me...May I know how long is the render time?
Posted: July 17, 2009
oscaranchondo
Whith Fprime, the time was about 1.5 hour, 1200x 600.

Here you can see a little video

Posted: July 28, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
In the video I could see the flickering on the wall. Is it your settings or fprime fault?
Posted: July 29, 2009
oscaranchondo
That is because the video needs more samples. In a few days i will load up the final one.
Posted: August 07, 2009
jiyoush
not bad! but the bed needs work... I think
Posted: March 21, 2010
simpo
I think the animation is a little bit too fast. But it is quite realistic.
Posted: June 11, 2010
rmiquele
yeah i think the model is ok the lighting looks good.
Posted: July 01, 2010
TanadrineStudios
The thing that jumped out to me was the background behind the windows. It needs a better image.

Thats a lot of drawers by the way, heh. Personally if I were living here i'd prefer more room over drawerspace.
Posted: August 26, 2010
bryan
I personally would like to add more spaces on the drawers. The place looks too small. It would also be better if you choose another location on the windows. I think the best place would be on an island. The island where Tony Stark in the movie Ironman lives.