3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

I know that all of you work for money , but at least read it

Posted: June 14, 2009
CG JOBS
I know that all of you work for money , but at least read it

Job details: ok , i'll make this short , i'm a young script writer and director , i have a project , i'm working on the script now , so i need a full team of 3d animators and modellers to form our own studio and produce our first movie , i know that sounds like a dream , but let's just try , and who knows how far will we go , i just want to tell you a story , pixar animation studio started in 1990 with one animator and one director , so why don't we just give it a try ? , all of you will never reach any of these major studioes , not because you are bad , but because the won't give you the chance , now i'm giving you a chance , a chance to do a real movie , i know that you won't work for free - as i have no money now - but we can share profits after the job is done , a risk ... i know ... you need to be a dreamer to join me ... i uploaded part of the script for any one who is interested ... it is a fantasy story full of laugh and cry , combination of our real world and a fanatsy world .... believe me ... you won't regret .. any one who is interested contact me via email ..
thanx

http://uploading.com/files/QGSPTARQ/start.doc.html

Contact info:
email - ahmed_sherif1987@hotmail.com

jobs for 3d artists, employment in movies and games production, 3d modelers and 3d animators wanted, 3d animation software Maya, 3ds max, Softimage, LightWave 3d, rendering, texturing, 3d modeling jobs