3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

long corridor

Posted: June 08, 2009
3d artist gallery renderpimp
this is an old project i made for maxwell when it was still in the alpha stages. i came across it on an old HD last night so i thought i would rerender it so here it is. rendered with fryrender this time around. two versions two diffferent camera responses used.

2xcorridor.jpg
3d artist gallery Andyba
The differences are quite subtle. What are camera responses anyway? Rolling Eyes
this link will help you
http://randomcontrol.com/forums/fryrender/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=4532
Posted: June 10, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
I don't have access to that forum it's for customers only... :\
Posted: June 10, 2009
ok well basically its this: every camera has a different response to light etc which makes every camera's image look differently this includes camera film. no fry has camera responses for certain cameras, i picked two for these images.
Posted: June 29, 2009
kevinshane
Wow............it is cool!!
Posted: June 22, 2010
bryan
cool. I recommend you had more horizontal lines so that it would really look long.
Not bad, but it doesn't look like the room has much potential for actual function. The shelves over the paintings really take your vision away from the art.
Posted: September 01, 2010
bryan
Also, I would like to tell you that I think the door is not proportional ?
Maybe it's because you were thinking that the angle of the picture would agree to the shape of the door.
I do think that it would but I think you overdone it.
Cool! great job! excellent work
Posted: March 10, 2011
nelson22
The sunlight coming through the windows really make the image feel real and sets the tone really well.
Posted: November 03, 2011
OrbitGuys
Very nice lighting. I like what the sun through the slim windows does to the image. Good job.
Posted: November 05, 2011
Alberto
Horizontal lines direction,looking nice...
Really done nice job there...