3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Hello :)

Posted: March 13, 2009
Orga
Hai all,

I am new. 6 years ago i bought a book "Maya 4 fundamental". I am an engineer and not an artist. I've been busy until recently i bought myself a notebook which is enough to do modeling in maya. i started do learn maya by myself again.

I consider myself as a beginner in maya. I only completed 1 project once. That was the Maya Project in Maya 4 Fundamental: Space Ship project.

In that project, i learnt how to model space ships using polygon and nurbs modeling technique and animated it along a curve. and also using the provided template for the texture and some material.

I injured my left knee few years ago so my sport life is over. I decided to learn maya to fill the empty time and i love it.

I will ask question in forum and hopefully you all will help me.

ty
Posted: March 15, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hello Orga!
Welcome to our 3d forum! Smile

What is your final goal to learn 3d modeling or 3d animation in Maya?
Posted: August 26, 2010
bryan
Hello there Orga! Welcome to the community. First of all, with the descriptions of what you are working at, I think you are a Structural/Civil Engineer, right? Sad story about your knee, I am into sports too and I am afraid of that kind of serious injuries, but positively, you found a way to divert that by entering the world of 3D graphics. Superb!

Anyways, feel free to ask questions and we are willing to answer them as much as we can to help our members. See you around! Smile