3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

HELLO EVERYONE

Posted: January 23, 2009
anuragsengupta
HI i am Anurag. I am working on 3D for last 5 years.Currently i am working in a software company as a 3D developer. I am currently working on realestate projects primaryly using 3d max and maya and other compositing softwares.....
But currently i m looking for a 3d or a graphic design job in CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA.. i have looked through the internet but i didnt get any appropriate job...i have a 3 years of job experience with 3ds max and maya.......

HOP TO GET SOME HELP HERE............

MR JHON.JPG
Posted: January 25, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hello anuragsengupta.
Welcome to 3dmd forums.

What are your objectives?
What are your skills?
Is this your latest work?

I would advice you to add the detailed information about your skills and objectives in the Available 3D artists forum.
You can also upload some of your 3d works in our gallery and add the link to it in your posts.

Also a good idea is to post your unfinished work in our WIP forums so that you can get creative feedback. This will help you improve your skills and as a result get a better job.
Posted: August 26, 2010
bryan
Hello Anurag! Hope that upon joining this forum, you will find the solutions to your troubles/difficulties. The reasons behind the urge of replacing your present job may be personal but I do hope that you will find a job which could enhance yourself to the betterment in terms of 3D. Just be patient and hard working enough, surely, you will find the appropriate job for you. Smile