3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D Professional Artists Looking For Outsourcing Projects

Posted: August 13, 2008
Blackbow
Blackbow Software Co., Ltd (Digital Shock East Network is a division of Digital Shock Co. ) We are a team of dedicated professionals that have more than 10 years in the outsource gaming industry. We have been cooperated with a lot of successful game developers, such as Microsoft, Activision, THQ, Big Huge Games, EA play, Shiny, along with others.
We have experiences of creating game arts & animations for a variety of game genres, including next-gen title, pre-rending game for Iphone & PC(hidden objects game & strategic game), etc, among them, some games use Unity3D, torque engines, etc.

tthanhda

We provide:
Low Poly 3D Models
High-res 3D Characters with Animations
Hidden object backgrounds
Hidden object Assets/props(2D&3D)
Photorealistic 3D Arts
Game Assets/Props
Game Environments
Pre-rendering assets
Posted: November 06, 2008
maya_16
hi
iam from india , can i work from here
Posted: July 07, 2009
Blackbow
Hello,
Sorry that I don't reply you immediately, please just try to contact via email, because I don't check this website frequently.
We can discuss this via msn too.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks.
Melinda
Posted: July 24, 2009
Blackbow
Hello everyone,
Our website has updated our gallery section, and you can see some of different types of game arts we done before, including Next-gen game, real-time 3D game,
pre-rendered game(hidden oject games, etc), 2d arts, and simulations.

Melinda

Blackbowsoft.jpg
Posted: November 24, 2009
Blackbow
This is created by one of our artist. It called iron blood prince.Smile

I hope that you enjoy it/

Thanks.
Melinda

c01.jpg
Posted: January 08, 2010
jacksonbaran
I am 3D Visualizer. I have worked closely with the 3D Department and have been able to identify problems before they affected deadlines. With my proven ability to manage and maintain the quality work, I feel that I would be able to make a significant contribution to your company.

-----------------
Intelegencia