3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Decided to go futher with 3D

Posted: November 25, 2007
Dieseline
Hey,
Looking for a forum to get me further knowledge in the most widely use program for 3D rendering for games and the time on average involved.
Posted: November 25, 2007
Sloan
Well. I am not sure how active it is here. I am new my self. I have come on behalf of the scorched3d community. But as of yet all I have gotten is echos.

Considering the fact that we just about have this place to our selves. What skills do you have with 3d modeling?
Well I'm sorry I was busy 2 years ago. Now I try to take more care of this forum and am answering as many questions as I can.
Posted: February 23, 2009
draftsman69
I came here looking to network with other 3d modelers. I work in the ship-building industry and look to chat (shop talk) so that maybe I might learn a little more about modeling.
Posted: February 23, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hi draftsman69.
Welcome to our 3d discussion forums. Smile
Ship-building industry that should be very interesting..
Do you design ships?
Posted: January 12, 2010
Hazelnice
By the way, What skills do you have with 3d modeling?
Posted: August 25, 2010
bryan
Hello guys! Welcome to the 3D forums, don't hesitate to socialize and interact with other people here. One reminder, be sure to abide by the guidelines set in every section. You can also showcase your talent by posting your artworks in our gallery, in that way, other people could help you and make you better by giving comments and opinions about your work. Smile