3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Hello, im new to 3d and im in need of a Skinner / mapper

Posted: November 05, 2007
hayaishi
Hey! im new to the 3d scene and ive only been working with it for a few months, now, i can make pretty good Conceptual models, nothing to spiffi but if i was to work on it alot more it would become alot more refined. but for now, i want to get my first model done, so far, its just an export in 3dsmax which has been made on google sketchup (yes, the thing that makes models for google earth. sad but true, and handy). its unskinned and for the past few days ive been trying to get the UV maps done, ive tried using texport and stuff along those lines. but to no evail. the texport map squabbles up into a gigantic mass of pink, and i can only get the topside right, and i have no idea what to do from there on. so now ive turned to this forum to see if i can find someone who would want to work with me in making these models better and skinned properly.

feel free to contact me via my hotmail : Swiftarrowenterprises@hotmail.com

project so far -
Posted: July 28, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Did you manage texture them?
Posted: August 26, 2010
bryan
Hello there hayaishi! Glad to have you in our community! Welcome to the 3d forums! Hope that you will find the appropriate solutions to your problem Smile Good luck and see you around!