3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3ds Max: Physique pulsing

Posted: May 02, 2007
Vagon
We're having some severe pulsing problems with the heads and bodies of characters that are rigged with Physique. Anyone had this problem? Know of a workaround? We're still waiting to hear back (well over a month now) from the programmers of CS. It's not just happening on one character, it's happening on many characters on a couple of jobs that we are working on. Causing us much pain and hair loss. We've tried turning the bulging off cause we're not using it, but nothing seems to help. Sometimes if you shift your keys around it might get rid of the pulsing, but it also often just moves it to another spot on the timeline.
Posted: February 18, 2011
Swactiginna
Hey guys i know this might sound like a stupid question but I am seriously wondering why top end Android tablets (Viewsonic G, Notion Ink Adam) are cheaper than current mobile phones yet have much better processing power, bigger better screens and more features and can still do calls and texts. Are prices massively inflated on mobiles because the company decides that or is there any other reason?

Cheers I am using iPad Epad zenithink zt-180 SourcingGate surfing the forum and your post, wow,,wow~~.