3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3ds Max: My Bipeds won't stop.......

Posted: January 30, 2007
Natashka1954
Hi Guys,

i've just created my first crowd-animation where 2 bipeds are seeking eachother...when they get close to another, they should stop and look at eachother...when i solve the simulation without bipeds it works fine, but as soon as i turn on "use biped" in the delegates-options, the guys never stop when they should do it...

In the motionFlowGraph i've used the following BIP's:walkstart,walk,walkstop,turnleft,turnright and my own bip for do nothing and in this bip the character does nothing but moving his head...the feet are both planted on the ground...

I think this should be enough stuff for the crowd-solver...but it doesn't work...

...please help...

NOW FOR THE GERMAN USERS...

Hi Jungs...

...ich hab hier grad ne kleine Crowd-Simulation bei der zwei delegates aufeinander zulaufen (sich suchen) und ab nem bestimmten abstand anhalten und sich ankucken...wenn ich die Simulation ohne Bipeds solve funktionierts perfekt...sobal ich sage "Use Biped" laufen die jungs nur noch aneinander vorbei...ich habe die standard-BIPs fr walkstart,walk,walkstop und noch ein paar eigene fr kleine turns und ein fr NIXTUN...und dieser tut nix als den Kopf zu bewegen...die fe bleiben an Ihrer Position...das sollte dem CrowdSolver doch ausreichen oder? ich versteh hier nix mehr...

C U

-=US=-