3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Seeking 3D artist for commercial (model, animate, light, ren job

Posted: June 27, 2012
CG JOBS
Salary: 1000.00

Si|verspe|| is looking for Seeking 3D artist for commercial (model, animate, light, render)

Starting Date: 01 JULY 2012, duration - 12 JULY 2012

Job details: Hi everyone,

This is our first post here, we are a boutique production company based in Sydney, Australia. One of our directors is based in Los Angeles, CA and is in search of the below. Please get in touch with him directly if you can help out and many thanks!
--

I need a 3D artist to assist with a commercial spec I'm doing for the reel. It's a cool concept integrating 3D with live action.

Concept: A man in a boring boardroom meeting daydreams that all of the objects in the office around him float over the boardroom table and form a spacecraft.

Almost all objects could be pre-built models/assets we purchase and the artist would need to take these and create the spacecraft out of them (chairs, pens, lamps, fans, clocks, paper clips, staples, etc) Once all the objects have floated up, the completed spacecraft hovers over the boardroom table.

I have USD$1,000 for 3D Artist which is peanuts I know, but it's more than nothing and this will be a wicked spot. 3D would need to be completed within 10-12 days of delivery of live action which is yet to be shot in LA. Shooting July 1, 2012. You don't need to be in LA, but please be available to speak regularly so we can work well together to refine shots.

I have directed over 50 music videos and around 10 commercials, many of which have featured CG elements and 2D/3D compositing. I am doing this to boost my reel and put something on there that's super cool and shows a more creative approach to storytelling than often clients allow or can visualize! References for myself and my reel are available on request.

Thanks so much your help is sincerely appreciated!
MC.

Requirements: Use combination of pre-existing models to create a 'spacecraft' that hovers over boardroom table in live action scene.

Compositing will likely be done by another freelancer but 3D artist should deliver finished shots with alphas.

Completion within 10 days of live action delivery (July 01, 2012)

THANKS!

Location: Production is in Los Angles but happy to telecommute files if you are overseas.

Contact info:
email - guidocalletti@gmail.com

3d modeling jobs