3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Helmets 3d Modeling job

Posted: October 08, 2010
CG JOBS
Clay Orr is looking for Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Helmets 3d Modeling

Job details: I\\\'m looking for someone to model the MMPR helmets for me. I am looking to build the helmets using pepakura and am in need of the rendering of the helmets done so I can start on them.

I have already built a the Green Ranger helmet out of Pepakura and have attached an link of the kind of model I\\\'m looking for.

I am only looking for the Blue Ranger helmet at the time and if it works and the helmet turns out good, then I might in the market for the rest of the helmets.

I have never contracted someone for a job like this before and I\\\'m new to the forum but I was recommended by fellow prop makers to try this place. So I have no idea what a helmet commission would range for price wise, but I\\\'m sure we can cut a deal.

Requirements: I am looking for someone who maybe has used pepakura before or done some kind of work with prop making before.

Location: Over the internet. Just looking to be emailed the file after it\'s done.

Contact info:
email - crorr@valdosta.edu

jobs for 3d artists, employment in movies and games production, 3d modelers and 3d animators wanted, 3d animation software Maya, 3ds max, Softimage, LightWave 3d, rendering, texturing, 3d modeling jobs