3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3d architectural rendering & animation

Posted: December 21, 2009
davidsh888
Shanghai Sunrise Visual Design Co., Ltd. as a professional 3D Architectural Design company, which located in Shanghai that is the biggest and the important economic center in China. We have the professional 3D artist team and Eight years experiences in architectural design and rendering, and we can give you the highest quality products and the best after-service. Our main products include 3D Floor Plan, CAD Conversion And Animation/Fly Through, 3D Architectural/Interior Rendering, 3D Walk through Animation, Virtual Reality, 3D Character Model Design.If you want to get the latest information, please visit the website: www.shanghaiarchi.com.

Posted: June 22, 2010
bryan
nice designs. very futuristic.
Ooh, some of them looks real one. Thanks!
Posted: July 22, 2010
ensann
Your subject has the key word of animation, but I do not find it?
Posted: September 01, 2010
bryan
The first and second picture really captures the viewers eye.
It glows and shines in a very special way.
I like it !
Also, On the third picture. I think you need to reposition the clouds.
It doesn't really fit the picture.
bryan wrote:
The first and second picture really captures the viewers eye.
It glows and shines in a very special way.
I like it !
Also, On the third picture. I think you need to reposition the clouds.
It doesn't really fit the picture.

Thanks for your comments, we will note it later.
Posted: September 07, 2010
3d artist gallery G.Dechi
I can say only great works Smile
Posted: September 08, 2010
baalnazzar
Nice ones. I mostly like the first and third one Smile
Posted: October 08, 2010
ensann
Hi! We are now making promotion to enlarge our buisness in foreign country, if you can introduce projects or customers to our company, we will give you a higher commission, such as 5 percent.
Posted: November 12, 2010
3d artist gallery patricia3d
Vert realistic. Looking like that you have taken the photographs. Great work.
Posted: December 20, 2010
ensann
Usually speaking, we finish an exterior rendering for 2-3days, and interior rendering for 1-2days, and a animation for 15-30days. We have a professional and skilled and experienced team, and they can finish any projects as per clients requirements with highly quality, they can overtime at Saturday and Sunday to finish any job when customers need them urgently. We enclose our price list for your information; we know our price is competitive and reasonable. After comparing, you will find there is a big gap between ours.
Posted: December 20, 2010
ensann
Usually speaking, we finish an exterior rendering for 2-3days, and interior rendering for 1-2days, and a animation for 15-30days. We have a professional and skilled and experienced team, and they can finish any projects as per clients requirements with highly quality, they can overtime at Saturday and Sunday to finish any job when customers need them urgently. We enclose our price list for your information; we know our price is competitive and reasonable. After comparing, you will find there is a big gap between ours.
Posted: February 28, 2011
ensann
Our price is competitive and our team has richful experience in 3d design, we can finish any complexed project as per clients requirements, please contact Mr. David at david@sunrise3dcraft.com for getting more information. Thanks!