3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

fulltime freelance 3D designer, visualiser seeking projects

Posted: May 20, 2009
3d artist gallery renderpimp
I am a fulltime freelance 3D designer, visualiser and have been for over 10years. in the last 10years i have worked on retail design, interiors, external arch vis, product design, HD ad campaigns for the likes of nokia etc.
i am windows xp based with a few machines the main being a dual quad xeon boxx. my software of choice is cinema 4d ( currently a beta tester for them), 3ds max, moi, fryrender, maxwell as well as photoshop etc.

my rates are highly competitive and i am a fast stable worker.
any questions please feel free to contact me and i will be more than happy to help
Posted: March 12, 2011
marshall90
You can try to advertise yourself in outsourcing sites. You can try these outsourcing sites:
1. oDesk
2. Elance
3. Freelancer
4. Guru
5. vWorker
6. Scriptlance

Or you can also bid on the jobs that are being posted on such outsourcing sites. You just have to patient at your first bids on jobs since it's quite difficult to land your first job because of competition. Most contractors actually check your profiles and see your ratings and feedback. Since you are still new, you still don't have any rating and feedback so you have a very low chance of being hired so I suggest you try simple jobs first and slowly build your reputation by doing good work. This will help you establish at such sites.

You can try reading this article about the outsourcing sites: http://www.timedoctor.com/blog/2011/02/22/the-top-6-outsourcing-sites-and-how-to-use-them
This will also give you ideas on how contractors hire service providers.
Posted: March 15, 2011
3DRenderingView
This is a very good information, at least for me that I'm new too...