3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Im looking for a 3D modeler to join a team

Posted: January 26, 2009
3d artist gallery holloweddarkness
My name is hollow and i am the team lead of a mod group called Basement Mod Productions. we are currently looking for one or two modelers to help us out with creating models for in-game use. we plan to make a great mod for HL2.

If you have free time and can create models for us in XSI, come check us out and help us make a great mod.

google basement mod productions for more info

Thanks!
Posted: January 28, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Do you have any 3d models already done?
Can you attach some renders or screens?
Cheers!
Posted: February 05, 2009
3d artist gallery holloweddarkness
I posted a few things in my gallery to show what we are looking for. I, the team lead, am the only one on our mod team that knows anything about modeling and thats still not saying much... we could really use the help to create models for our mod that will really make our levels stand out.

the photos in there contain 2 level design photos and 1 weapon concept made by myself.
Posted: February 10, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
Hm.. interesting what software do you use for level design?
Posted: June 05, 2009
lifangcg
hi, we can do that. please feel free to contact me.
Posted: June 21, 2009
davidsh888
Why do you call Basement Mod Productions? It seems that you are underground workers;)
Posted: April 22, 2010
Anthr4x292
I can join if u want, i have knowledge in 3d modeling but sucks at texturing them lol. Assuming that it's going to be low-polygon models like the ones in CS:S or L4D. Send a mail to anthr4x292@live.se if your'e interested.