3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Volunteer Jobs for 3d Artists

This forum is for non paid 3d artist jobs. If you are working on a mod, and need some volunteer help, you can ask it here. Beginner 3d Artists can find here the opportunity to get some real work experience and credits.
Looking for someone to do a 3d flyby of golf course terrain
1cyprus property is looking for Looking for someone to do a 3d flyby of golf course terrain Job details: Hi,i am looking for someone to do a 1 minute 3d flyby with overlaid terrain of a golf ...
last post on July 22, 2011 - by lalen
BlinkInk Internship
Hello, We are a production company based in London. blinkink.co.uk We produce commercials and music videos using a broad range of film and animation techniques. We are looking to expand our ...
Looking for a 3D animator 45s to 1 mn movie
Hello all I’m the owner / creative director of an advertising studio based in Los Angeles. I’m looking for a 3D artist/animator to create a 45 seconds to 1 minute movie for the intro of our new ...
Need 2 animated cg trees
I am the Director, Editor, and Supervisor for a new short film studio for YouTube. I have been working on learning blender, and though was making progress, but with directing the actors, editing, ...
last post on July 21, 2011 - by Machiniman
Need volunteers for supershort film
hi! I'm looking for 3d artists to collaborate with for 3d short film. I'd like to create animation includung quite realistic dry sand. I have an idea and storyboard. Everyone who'd like to ...
last post on July 09, 2011 - by midspringeve
Dark Future Project looking for artists
Team name: Game Addict Developers Team Project name: Dark Future Brief description: An extreme natural catastrophe happened and our world suffers severe changes! Full continents have been ...
last post on July 07, 2011 - by majc
photo real Mermaid tail model wanted
Hi guys, I am a photographer/artist and have been trying to get my head around the creation of 3d models from scratch. I'm currently wanting to create a poster print portrait of a little girl ...
last post on July 04, 2011 - by ElvenPrince
3d character modeller/texturing
tmm is looking for 3d character modeller/texturing Starting Date: a.s.a.p., duration - unknown Job details: Tmm is a group of people who are creating a game in there free time. but with lack of ...
last post on June 23, 2011 - by CG JOBS
3D artist's needed
Smerk Productions is looking for 3D artists Starting Date: anytime, duration - as long as you want Job details: I am Chad the CEO for Smerk Productions looking for people who are willing to ...
last post on June 20, 2011 - by CG JOBS
Music for your animation films
Hey i'm a composer and producer for films and video games. Recently I decided to expand my portfolio with short animation films. If you have an animation film and you need an original, high ...
last post on June 11, 2011 - by ACT
An advertising oppertunity for artists and art teams
I havn't been a very active member of your community and I don't believe I've posted here before so I'd just like to introduce myself, I'm the current manager and lead programmer of the Illinc ...
last post on May 21, 2011 - by Goldbott
Android/iOS project seeking programmer
Hello, I'm an experienced 3D artist, I'm currently working as freelancer, so from time to time I have some free time between a job and the next one. I'd like to use this time to work on any ...
last post on May 21, 2011 - by tucho
[MMO] Moonhorn
Hi, I am a game engine programmer, I have nearly 4 years experience in the field. I have been working on a MMORPG engine for over a year now and it is going pretty well. Perhaps the best feature ...
last post on May 15, 2011 - by wildboar
Star Trek Web-based Fan Series looking for Remote 3D modeler
A Star Trek — Fan-based web series is being developed in Las Vegas/Boulder City, NV. This web series is based on the original series (TOS) after the return of the Starship Enterprise's (NCC-1701) ...
last post on May 10, 2011 - by TransparentAlchemy
Science Fiction short film (already filmmed, just need 3D!)
Hi! Im from Spain (Europe) and i filmmed a science fiction short film (with RedOne, i mean, the image is huuuuuge and it's got quality, its not like a cheap HD handicam short). The problem is we ...
last post on May 05, 2011 - by mercr
NASCAR Video Game Modeling
Thunder Valley Racing is looking for NASCAR Video Game Modeling Starting Date: As Soon as You Can Start, duration - As Long as You Want to Work Job details: I'm looking for a 3d modeler for the ...
last post on May 01, 2011 - by CG JOBS
Illuminati Games
Hello! Illuminati Games is currently recruiting modelers for a fantasy mmorpg based on an unnamed author's works (until we come to an agreement, the author's name is witheld). We currently need ...
last post on April 25, 2011 - by alexburke
Music producer/Composer Seeking 3D animation Collaboration
Hey I'm Philly Blunts. I'm from Brooklyn, new York, and i produce music of all genres( Dance, Hip Hop, Electronica, soundtracks, dubstep, rock). Recently, I've been on a roll with sound design and ...
last post on April 19, 2011 - by Phillybluntsbeats
Recruting!
Hello there, I am currently seeking an advanced-intermediate 3D modeler who can animate existing models with a degree of quality, I am asking for this done for free as these models are from the ...
last post on April 17, 2011 - by obpgames
3D/2D Animator required for production of British Animation
Hi all. We all know how difficult it is to get started in animation. I myself have a small team and new production company under construction... areteproductions(dot com)and we are all working for ...
last post on April 16, 2011 - by TT
3D modeller for MMORPG
Not a company yet. is looking for 3D modeller for MMORPG Starting Date: As soon as possible., duration - As long as you like Job details: I am looking for someone to do the modelling for my MMORPG ...
last post on March 31, 2011 - by CG JOBS
Need help with converting a model
Hello, i am working on a small project which deals with the chinese period of the time of the warring states. It works everything quite well, but now I have a problem which I am unable to solve ...
last post on March 30, 2011 - by HenryChinasky
Sigma X Studios - Apprentice (Online Action RPG)
Find out more information at forums.epicgames[dot]com/showthread.php?t=760832 or sigmaxstudios[dot]com Sorry I wrote a whole post up, but I can not post images and ...
last post on March 26, 2011 - by SigmaXStudios
Shax online looking for programmers and modellers
Hello, 3DMD! I am Nate Fries, the server and network programmer for Shax Online, a fantasy-themed online brawler. Unlike MMOs, Shax will not be free-roaming and the main source of gameplay will ...
last post on March 20, 2011 - by nfries88
Photographer Looking for a 3d Artist
Hi , I am a professional photographer looking for a 3D artist to work on variety of projects to include in the portfolio. There are both commercial and artistic projects in my pipeline . ...
last post on March 06, 2011 - by koval
Looking for 3D artist for a very easy job
Hi! I´m a furniture Spanish designer, I need some help to make my visuals perfect. I would like to transform my visuals into photorealistic visuals. Please let me know if you can help ...
last post on February 27, 2011 - by veronicamar
Ein Entwicklerteam sucht noch Modeller
Guten Tag, ein Entwicklerteam eines modernen und erfolgsverprechenden Spielekonzepts sucht noch Modeller, die bereit sind, am Projekt auf freiwilliger Basis mitzuarbeiten. Was wir erstellen ...
last post on January 30, 2011 - by Futtn
Indie Dev. Game Team recruiting CA's & Modelers!
Mountainwheel Games is a creative, innovative, and dedicated indie studio that creates fantastic games for audiences of all ages. We always value our fan's ideas and criticism. Dedication and quality ...
last post on January 28, 2011 - by reok
Nebula Vasa MMO – Looking for Concept Artists & 3D Model
We have recently made a commercial decision to move into game development and are looking for motivated individuals who wish to help add content and functionality to the game – “Nebula Vasa”. ...
last post on January 24, 2011 - by NebulaVasa
Vigilant Addiction Studios - Recruiting Various Positions
-:- Vigilant Addiction Studios -:- (facebookcom/VAStudios) We are an Upstart Gaming Studio that will be based out of Houston, TX - There is a 100% chance that you will be required to work, in ...
last post on January 17, 2011 - by VAStudios
Fighting Game Project looking for artists
Team name: Open Fighting Project Team Project name: Open Fighting Project Brief description: The purpouse of this project is the creation of a community for the development of an open ...
last post on January 06, 2011 - by undercave
Fun Spike Games Seeks 3D Artists & Programmers for Chari
Hello, below you will find details regarding our charitable game development project, TippleTop which is a family friendly action puzzle game. Company Name Fun Spike Games Project ...
last post on December 28, 2010 - by FunSpike
online job
It’s a fact that there are lots of online job providers working nowadays, but I recommend you to visit utubeonlinejobs as this is a first registered company of the Pakistan. I found its setup, ...
last post on December 22, 2010 - by a00n123
3d modeller/animators for game needed!
Hello, I'm looking for a couple 3d Modellers and animators for a game in development. As a member of the team, you would receive a developer login to the game engine. The game engine allows up to 25 ...
last post on December 15, 2010 - by MichaelP
Looking for someone to do a 3d flyby of golf course terrain
Hi,i am looking for someone to do a 1 minute 3d flyby with overlaid terrain of a golf course to be incorporated into a 3 minute property video that will be viewed by some high profile investors and ...
last post on December 11, 2010 - by cyprusproperty
3D Animator
Anim8ed Film is looking for 3D Animator Job details: Hello, I\'m looking for an experienced 3D animator for help with a short animation. You may be a student or just a graduate that\'s looking ...
last post on December 06, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Fun Spike Games Seeks 2D and 3D Artists for Charitable Game
We at Fun Spike Games are developing a charitable video game to raise awareness and bring funds to the children’s charity, the DreamHappy Foundation. Please note the anti-spam filter will not ...
last post on November 30, 2010 - by will500
Looking For 3D Modeler / Animator, For Zombie Game
i am looking for a 3d modeler / animator for a zombie game i am working on. The work will be volunteer work at the moment. If you are interested or would like more information about the project then ...
last post on November 17, 2010 - by huttch
3d Modeler and Animator for MMO
Azareal Online is looking for 3d Modeler and Animator for MMO Starting Date: ASAP, duration - Long-Term, however long you can do the job Job details: We are looking for a/some 3D model(ers) and ...
last post on November 11, 2010 - by CG JOBS
MMO needs 3D modelers and animators.
The in-dev MMO Azareal Online is in desperate need for a/some 3D modeler(s) and animator(s). There is currently no compensation, but once we get paid benefits figured out, there will be some (though ...
last post on November 07, 2010 - by AzarealOnline
[freefps] Tactical Assault (Weapon Modeler Wanted)
http://images.surfhost.nl/543390353.jpg For a free and standalone first person shooter in development, we are looking for a Weapon Modeler. Since 2007 we are developing Tactical Assault. The ...
last post on October 27, 2010 - by Sickmind
Fantasy cRPG project looking for 3D artists
Hello and good day to everyone! I come here looking for artists to join our development team. Few words about the project: We are aiming to create a plot-driven fantasy game with more in-depth ...
last post on October 24, 2010 - by A-rien
3d Character riggers and texture artists needed
We are in need of character riggers and texture artists as soon as possible for an animated series. Contact applestarr1_at_hotmail_dot_com for more ...
last post on October 24, 2010 - by Applestarr
last post on October 19, 2010 - by Raean
MMORPG looking for modelers
Planeshift MMORPG is looking for developers.Various skills needed 3D/2D programing,C++ ...
last post on September 30, 2010 - by Catlemur
Need 3D Modeler and Texture
Unknown Games is looking for Need 3D Modeler and Texture Job details: Me and a friend of mine want to make a small game just for fun.If it is good then we are going to sell it and everyone gets ...
last post on September 25, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Animators needed for film projects
We need animators for our feature films. Our group has made two films that need CGI in them. You get screen credits and Profit sharing points on the films sale. We have two films in edit. ...
last post on September 22, 2010 - by The Director
3D modeler/animators for film needed
Guecisco Films is currently in need of multiple 3D modelers/animators for a new film. This film will be set in space locations as well as locations on Earth. Experienced modelers/animators are ...
last post on September 22, 2010 - by Raean
Head Model Request (SIMPLE!! less than 300 Polys)
Hey, my name is Alex and I have no skill/talent modeling whatsoever. My ultimate goal is to make a giant mask of myself, similar to the ones in this video: go to youtube and type in ...
last post on September 13, 2010 - by mdma_mgmt
3D artist needed
The project 0 A.D, a free ( GPL ) multiplataform estrategic game need people with skill in: - 3D ARTIST (designer and animators). Also, you can help with: - C/C++ - JavaScript This ...
last post on September 02, 2010 - by karan22
Aria Of Avalon- project
thanks for taking the time to read. I've started up a project which you can read about here and view some simple animations, character models and pictures. There is info on the site also about ...
last post on August 28, 2010 - by dariuc
Looking for help
Good afternoon, I posted on the other job link, but think that this one more purposeful. I am hoping that someone here might be able to help me out. I am working with a new band named: Sin ...
last post on August 17, 2010 - by dalilah
animation wanted for new video blog opening sequence
Hi there, My friend and i have recently been recording video blogs, which will soon be posted to youtube, on a regular basis. Before that however, we need an opening animation, and I was hoping ...
last post on August 16, 2010 - by gfc101
Developer lookin for skilled 3D Character Animation guy.
Hi, I'm looking for someone with the skill in the subject for a project I want to develop for Android-iPhone-Samsung mobile devices. NDA needed and project detail disclosure only at the guy ...
last post on August 14, 2010 - by esses77
A new Chinese language learning game
Help wanted My name is Yao. I am a Chinese language teacher in Florida. I have a bachelor degree in computer animation. I have a great idea on creating a game base for Chinese language learning. I ...
last post on August 05, 2010 - by aabc29
Need a modeler/ animator
Im a writer and i have written this great storyline for a video game. I have it almost completed. I have an experienced programmer on my team and a 3d modeler but he is only good at makeing weapons. ...
last post on July 14, 2010 - by sandeep
Bi-Ped Character Rigger- Maya (unpaid)
none is looking for Bi-Ped Character Rigger- Maya (unpaid) Job details: I am looking for someone to rig a Smurf character and a Snork Character for me for a parody of \"Inglorious ...
last post on July 14, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Bi-ped Character Rigger needed- MAYA (unpaid)
I am looking for someone to rig a Smurf character and a Snork Character for me for a parody of "Inglorious Batards". I do animated shorts where I place smurfs in modern films. You can ...
last post on July 13, 2010 - by fatmoshe
3D Modeller - (Weapons and Items) - GTX Studios
We're currently looking for an experienced 3D Modeller to join our brand new, open-source FPS project. "Trinity" is a fast paced futuristic shooter, planned for BETA release in September ...
last post on July 08, 2010 - by GTXStudios
3D Modeller - (Player Characters) - GTX Studios
We're currently looking for an experienced 3D Modeller to join our brand new, open-source FPS project. "Trinity" is a fast paced futuristic shooter, planned for BETA release in September ...
last post on July 08, 2010 - by GTXStudios
Volunteer Job for a few weeks
Hello, im new here. Im a amature game designer and modder. Im currently working on a mod for a game called American Conquest Divided Nation. I need an animator to animate a total of 6 models. i will ...
last post on July 07, 2010 - by MichaelW
Maya special effects expert
Jesus Is Lord ministries is looking for Maya special effects expert Starting Date: Immediatly , duration - Untill project is done Job details: This is a nonprofit Venture being worked on ...
last post on July 05, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Modeler and animator needed for mmorpg
Hi! Im currently working on a MMORPG called Alliance Online. It will be a sci-fi game. At the moment Im working on the website, story and some in game items and skills. Im looking for ...
last post on June 27, 2010 - by Byberg
Texturer needed
Keen Software House is looking for Art and Graphics Starting Date: Immediatly after you\'ve been accepted, duration - X Job details: Texturerers – We’re currently looking for people who know ...
last post on June 26, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Web Designers needed
Keen Software House is looking for Art and Graphics Starting Date: Immediatly after you\\\'ve been accepted, duration - X Job details: Web Designers - We would like to emphasize the following: ...
Art and Graphics
Keen Software House is looking for Art and Graphics Starting Date: Immediatly after you\'ve been accepted, duration - X Job details: Art & Graphics - the studio is essentially looking for ...
Programmers
Keen Software House is looking for Programmers Starting Date: Immediatly after you\'ve been accepted, duration - X Job details: Programmers - Essential is the knowledge of object oriented ...
3D modelers
Keen Software House is looking for 3D modelers Starting Date: Immediatly after you\'ve been accepted, duration - X Job details: 3D Modelers - experience with any 3D modeling software like 3Ds MAX, ...
Cannabis plant time lapse 3D-animation
Hi there! I'm looking for a skilled 3D animator who can produce a so called 'time lapse' sequence of a cannabis plant growing from a small seed to a fullgrown plant. It's for a ~20 minute short ...
last post on June 20, 2010 - by ookah
Searching for modelers-animators (partners)
Student group is looking for Searching for modelers-animators (partners) Starting Date: as fast as you can, duration - as long as you can Job details: Hello, We are group of progressive students ...
last post on June 20, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Battlestar Galactica Mod Needs 3d artists
Greetings, I am Rover Eye (Leader and Lead Programmer) for The battlestar galactica fleet commander modification for crysis, and we are currently seeking 3-d ...
last post on June 18, 2010 - by Rover Eye
I zombie - help required
Brief description: Stick it to the man and over run his city! ‘I Zombie’ puts you in the shoes of Campbell. After a hard day's work at the city morgue, where he was given his final warning for ...
last post on June 14, 2010 - by Torquere
[Request] Japanese Cherry Tree Model for a School Applicatio
Hi, im looking for someone who could make a Japanese Cherry Tree Model for free... The thing is, im wanting to become a game programming student at an academy, and am currently working on my ...
last post on June 11, 2010 - by Tingle1
CG Artist Wanted - Cape Town
Phoenix Rising is looking for CG Artist Wanted - Cape Town Starting Date: July, duration - 1 week Job details: First time Writer Director Phoenix Rising, writer of \"The Wait\" seeks CG ...
last post on June 07, 2010 - by CG JOBS
volunteer for a small projects
Hi I'm ready for work on some projects. -modeling- -rigging- -character setup- write ...
last post on June 06, 2010 - by mitru703
Xena Warrior Princess project
Hi all! My team and I are putting together a Xena 3d animated movie and trailer. We’d love for others to hop on board this project. We’re looking for talented people who are good at (but not ...
last post on June 06, 2010 - by ana01
Looking for Texture artist (MASSIVE WORLDWIDE EXPOSURE)
Hey, RomBag Productions is the creator of an online web series called Abandoned. It is a machinima series that is released through the largest machinima website in the world. Machinima . com. We ...
last post on June 05, 2010 - by RomBag Productions
Cadalion Online is looking for enviromental modelers
forum. aftershockdev. net/ index.php?board=9.0 to find out more about the game take out the spaces.... and if your interested add my windows live messenger james_e397 hotmail . c . o m <add the ...
last post on June 04, 2010 - by James
Jaws of Evolution is looking for talented people!
Hello! We are looking for few more talented individuals in our team to speed up development of game. If you are 3d modeler, rigger or programmer do not hesitate to contact us. Currently this are ...
last post on May 29, 2010 - by janpec
Texturer Needed For "Tremors" Mod
I'm currently working to create npc's for an addon for the Source-based "Garry's Mod" of content to do with the "Tremors" monster film series. We had a great texturer for a ...
last post on May 27, 2010 - by J-Dude
Undercave project: old school gaming revisited
Team name: Undercave Team Project name: Undercave project Brief description: Those of you who are old enough may remember good old games such as Eye of the beholder, Ishar or Alone in the ...
last post on May 26, 2010 - by undercave
Mechwarrior: Living Legends seeking artists.
Mechwarrior: Living Legends, a total conversion mod for Crysis, is looking for a few good model and texture artists to join our team. We have a working beta client, released in December of last ...
last post on May 24, 2010 - by Salvatoris
Indie Game dev Team Looking For 3D Artist
Hi, This is Akeem from Hemiogenic(Game Design Company) We are looking for 3D artist to join Our Dev Team to work on our new game Its a Sanbox RPG game based in the 1500's in South ...
last post on May 24, 2010 - by Londy
3D Movies for new PC Game
Type Zero is looking for 3D Movies for new PC Game Job details: Hi there, We work on a new Computer Game with great Direct X10 grafics. It is an FPS shooter with a great story and a atmosphere ...
last post on May 13, 2010 - by CG JOBS
3D Game need level designer and character modeler.
Hello, As said in the title, I'm searching for artists to join my project in order to complete my 3D game which is relatively new, I'm working on it alone since seven months. It's playable but ...
last post on May 12, 2010 - by melles
[freefps]Tactical Assault Texture Artist wanted
http://images.surfhost.nl/543390353.jpg For a free and standalone first person shooter in development, we are looking for a Texture Artist. Since 2007 we are developing Tactical Assault. The ...
last post on May 11, 2010 - by Sickmind
[freefps] Environment Modeler Wanted
http://images.surfhost.nl/202970498.jpg For a free and standalone first person shooter in development, we are looking for a Environment Modeler. Since 2007 we are developing Tactical Assault. ...
last post on May 11, 2010 - by Sickmind
Modlers needed :) Read and reply :D
Hello all 3D lovers. Before anything else, i'll ask sorry for my english errors, since im not english. BUti think it is good enough so we understand each others ^_^. So, i'm here because I'm ...
last post on May 05, 2010 - by LIFANG
Im looking for a 3D modeler to join a team
My name is hollow and i am the team lead of a mod group called Basement Mod Productions. we are currently looking for one or two modelers to help us out with creating models for in-game use. we plan ...
last post on April 22, 2010 - by Anthr4x292
Is anyone willing to model for me?
I have no money, and no 3D modeling skills. I'm pushing forward to someday in the far future make a game like Advent Rising. Can someone model for me, so that have something to show for it? I have ...
last post on April 21, 2010 - by usedcellphones
plan to make a 3d company
havent decided yet is looking for plan to make a 3d company Starting Date: any Job details: Hi guys, My name is RO, and I am a 3d artist , I am good at modeling , texturing ,rigging and shave and ...
last post on April 06, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Warriors of Hyrule - A HL2 MOD
Warriors of Hyrule is a Half Life 2 modification running on the source engine and is based on the game “The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time”. The Idea is to convert the original singleplayer to a ...
last post on April 04, 2010 - by Tingle
CAR ENTHUSIAST SEEKS LONDON BASED 3D ARTIST
Hi, I'm in the process of building a car enthusiasts website and am looking for a 3D modeler to edit models and draw some new ones. If you interested be contact me through my _ motown @ Hotmail . ...
last post on March 30, 2010 - by my_motown
[Unpaid (for now)] Symbolic: Medieval Times, 3D Online RPG
Symbolic Studios is looking for 3d artists Job details: Hello There! Symbolic Studios is developing a Turn Based / Action Hybrid Role Playing Game for Windows, Mac, and the web browser. The ...
last post on March 25, 2010 - by CG JOBS
Need help on Source machinima film
Hello everyone. I'll make this short and sweet. I work for Machinima, Inc. as a machinima film director. We are currently working on a machinima based on the Haruhi Suzumiya novels (if you don't ...
last post on March 23, 2010 - by drkessence
Animate a spider for an mmorpg
Hello, I am a MMORPG programmer and I really feel I need a NPC-monster to advance in programming my project, it would be wonderful if someone would animate this spider walking, I'd credit him and ...
last post on March 19, 2010 - by Andyba
[MoD] Steampunk / Victorian Horror
Greetings people of the intertubes! For the past few years we have been working on a semi-overhaul of the Neverwinter Nights 2 game, changing setting and game mechanics for a new online experience. ...
last post on March 18, 2010 - by Zedicius
Animation for Human Sexuality Project
Hello, My name is Jonathon Costal and I am a college student in school to become a professional sexologist. Without boring any of you, sexology is an interdisciplinary science concerned with ...
last post on March 15, 2010 - by Dr. Erotic
Looking for texturizer for videogame
Hi, my name is Matías. I'm with a crew making a videogame (ad honorem). We are 3 modelers and a programmer. We are working with 3Ds Max and the programming is on UDK. We need someone who can map ...
last post on March 15, 2010 - by drupib
looking for moddlers and programmers
my name is robert rousan i am trying to build a company calledhaven entertainment gurop i have a small team right now i am looking for moddlers animators and programmers right now the engine i use is ...
last post on March 12, 2010 - by goodrob1989