3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

ZBRUSH 4.0 LEGAL LICENSE TRANSFER FOR SALE / SAVE $300!

Posted: June 18, 2011
netmediasurfer
Hi, have a legal ZBRUSH 4.0 PC WINDOWS license up for sale. Purchased it a while back with the intent to become a game developer but I went in a different direction.

I'm only seeking $ 399.00 firm via PAYPAL. ZBRUSH 4.0 is currently priced at $ 699.00 and is highly unlikely it will ever drop in price. They continue to develop it and offer more powerful features to their client base.

This is your opportunity to become the proud license holder of ZBRUSH 4.0! You are literally saving $ 300.00 for an authentic license.

----

I've already contacted PIXOLOGIC about this and have the green light. It may take a few business days for the transfer to complete after the sale because I must wait for payment to clear and submit information to PIXOLOGIC to complete the license transfer.

Please contact me privately via the forum if interested.

Thank you! Smile
Posted: June 20, 2011
shortworks
I would be interested in purchasing your PC zbrush 4.0 license.
I can contact you by phone or email. I can not get into private chat because it requires previous posts.
Posted: June 21, 2011
netmediasurfer
You may reach me at AOL or GMAIL - name --> mynycontact

Send an email to both just in case it gets filtered or blocked by 3rd party mail systems.

Thank you
Posted: August 21, 2011
netmediasurfer
Unfortunately, I'm unable to send or view private messages as a new member with less than 10 posts. Please contact me directly via email. You may reach me at either

mynycontact at aol com or mynycontact at gmail com

Thank you