3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Space scenes

Posted: June 04, 2011
xyzaxis
Okay, I am a 13 year old, and I need a software which is good for rendering space scenes (please don't mention 3ds max- it is not compatible with my system). Can anybody please tell me a software which can generate realistic space scenes, and is quite easy to use (and can be used by 13 year olds)?
Posted: June 25, 2011
fastwings
try blender its fit for any type of system its the render what need watch out for!
Posted: June 28, 2011
Leroy
xyzaxis wrote:
Okay, I am a 13 year old, and I need a software which is good for rendering space scenes (please don't mention 3ds max- it is not compatible with my system). Can anybody please tell me a software which can generate realistic space scenes, and is quite easy to use (and can be used by 13 year olds)?

Truespace, has several render to file options including AVI, and FLC animation. It's easy to learn too. Caligari used to sell it, but now Microsoft own it. The software is free and is actually two modelers in one package. The software will run under Windows 2000 and up. As I understand it it will also run under 64bit processors as well. Keyframe animation is also supported. do a web search or checkout this TS forum called 3dUnitedArtists.