3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Need Character 3D modeller/animator [Paid] job

Posted: September 01, 2012
CG JOBS
Salary: Over $1000

HighUp Studio is looking for Need Character 3D modeller/animator [Paid]

Job details: Hey Guys,

I'm looking for a talented 3D modeller for an iOS game I'm making. The game will be inspired from Tamagotchi games, and will only need 1 main character. But the main character will need to have a lot of expressions, gesture and animations. By example, he could be happy, sad, tired, unhealthy, fat, and more. He will also have animations as I said, and he'll always need to look dynamic and attractive to kids. You may also have to do some other extra accessories / object, but the big part of the job will be the character.

Here are some sketches of what he could look like (it doesn't have to be exactly like that, just ideas) :

And here is an example of what the final product could look like. This image is from KidRobot, so it wouldn't be similar. It's mostly to show you the type of modelling I need.

What do I offer? First, I will need a demo of the character, to see if it's all good for the game. For this demo, I will pay around $100. And if this demo is good, I will be paying over $1000 for the whole graphics.

If you are interested, please contact me at sanchex@highupstudio.com . Don't forget to include a link to your portfolio. I'd need the work to be done quickly, especially the demo. (PS. Don't send me the demo when contacting me. If I like your portfolio, we'll go ahead and make it).

Thanks

Contact info:
email - sanchex@highupstudio.com

3d modeling jobs