3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Can you model me an Elephant skull

Posted: January 15, 2012
LERsince1991
Hi,

I'm wondering if anyone fancies modelling an elephant skull which is pretty detailed so I could 3d print it and eventually plate in silver!

Let me know what you think,
thanks!
Luke
Posted: January 17, 2012
3d artist gallery Andyba
It will cost you about $1500-$3000
Posted: January 18, 2012
baalnazzar
I suppose that many of forum mates (including me) can do it if you'll pay properly Smile
Posted: January 20, 2012
Korzh
Hallo! I can do it. This is my services sector...
Posted: January 20, 2012
JoeyJones
Dear Luke,
I am a recent graduate of The Art Institute of Tampa with a BFA in 3d modeling. I am up for the challenge of modeling an Elephant skull for you.

let me know if I can help.

Thank you,
Joey
Posted: January 24, 2012
jamesadam432
the forum is more expensive than to help people.... i think you should go to other place because this is not seems that any one would help you without him paid...
Posted: January 25, 2012
baalnazzar
Helping to make something and making something for someone are different things. I help for free. I do small things for free but not something difficult which takes much time which I have to spend to work on my bills. I was trying such things once and reality has taken me down because I was almost ruined because of this. If someone lives with parents than maybe could do it for fun (and maybe such person just haven't seen this offer yet) but not someone who's time is moey which he need to live. In the other case - people offer me something even for simplier things for which I want nothing. And they always say the same when I try to refuse a fee for a favour - It took your time you could spend on something else to do it for me. That's all.
Posted: January 28, 2012
albertnashaat
i think it's a bit difficult
Posted: October 23, 2014
yobi3d
Yeah, pretty hard to find. http://www.yobi3d.com/#!/search?q=elephant%20skull
Posted: December 13, 2017
lukedwyer
sure I can do it for $1200