3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

Looking for a Good School of Design 3D in USA

Posted: August 26, 2010
Val-R
Hi everyone!
I'm new on this forum, I'm 18, I come from Switzerland, and I love the 3D (I'm working with Cinema 4D)
I want to find a good School of Design in the Usa To improve my english at the same time I learn the 3D correctly (Cause right now all I've learn is with internet, so even if there are lot of great tuto, I need a real knowledge)

Does anyone knows or have studied in a good school? What will you recommand me!?

Thank you Very Happy

Ps: As I said, my english is bad, Sorry!
Val-R
Posted: August 28, 2010
johnmichael
ya i am agree with this post and i like it...
johnmichael
good one!!i like this much
please update me for some more information from this..
Val-R
Ok, but right now this forum seems to be dead... Confused
Posted: August 31, 2010
bryan
I can suggest UCLA Extension in the University of California, Los Angeles. they offer Post-Production, Visual Effects Creation, Animation, Interactive Media/Games, Film/TV Theory and many more. Check it out yourself, maybe you are interested with it.
Very Happy Thank you Bryan, I'll check that one,
Do you know what 3D software is used in this school!?
Posted: September 01, 2010
CG forums guest
I really am not so sure about the programs and 3D softwares they use specifically. Smile Just check it out.

Good luck on your school hunting, I hope you will find the perfect school for you Smile
Posted: September 02, 2010
Val-R
I find Vancouver Film School, not in USA, but doesn't matter. The thing is the price! O_o over 50'000 a year! Shocked
Val-R
I find Vancouver Film School, not in USA, but doesn't matter. The thing is the price! O_o over 50'000 a year! Shocked
bryan
Wow! That I can say is something really expensive Smile
Animation programs typically emphasize a blend of traditional 2D animation and computer generated 3D design skills.Technology plays a large and important role in the career of a 3D designer, which is why the facilities offered by animation programs can be key to the school selection process.

Largest 3D Design Colleges and Universities are:
College of Southern Nevada
Brigham Young University
University of Southern California
Sam Houston State University

southwesterndifference
Posted: August 08, 2011
Matias
Hello,... I'm been working with SketchUp for quite some time (very pleased). I want to focus now on how to render my creations and create animated ones. I've tried Kerkythea, and heard of others but i can't get to a satisfiying result.
Does anyone have some guidence to share? How do i get to serious rendering?
Posted: August 09, 2011
ronaldsmack
Hi Val..., welcome to this community, i hope u really enjoy and get lot of information.