3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

3D TV

Posted: March 22, 2010
Liamkel
Does any1 have any info on 3D Television?
Pros, Cons or general info?
Posted: May 04, 2010
sallanms
I personally don't like the fact that they are trying to sell 3D televisions. I have seen a few 3D features at the movie theater. And only a few are better with the extra effect. Now i can wear goofy goggles at home and have one film once in a while be even better for a lot of money, i'll pass/
Posted: June 08, 2010
Syscraft
I think Basically 3D Television you can not see more than couple of hours.. it really have a very bad effect on your eyes..
Posted: June 08, 2010
3d artist gallery Andyba
I haven't seen a 3D TV. But I have seen it in Cinema and I had to remove the goggles several time for my eyes to rest. My wife could not watch the movie at all because her head started to ache. She watched the movie without stereo glasses - you know what this means right?

But I heard different stories from people that watched 3d movies in different cinemas. So I guess our cinema is plain and simple bad.
Posted: August 12, 2010
vinni117
Check out some 3d tv forums. Just search it with google Wink
Posted: August 17, 2010
3dDomainNames
i can probably help you with some 3dtv information .. what exactly are you looking to know? Please specify... thank you
Posted: August 31, 2010
bryan
In my opinion, 3D televisions are good, but if you are buying it as an extra or leisure option. There are other movies that are very good but their quality is bad when viewed in 3D. So I say, this should only be an option at your home, not your main television. I strongly concur with what you guys said about the stress it brings to the eyes, yes, it is cool watching a movie in 3D but we have other consequences that are harmful to our health. So, think well, if you will take the risk of 3D television Smile
In my opinion, 3D televisions are good, but if you are buying it as an extra or leisure option. There are other movies that are very good but their quality is bad when viewed in 3D. So I say, this should only be an option at your home, not your main television. I strongly concur with what you guys said about the stress it brings to the eyes, yes, it is cool watching a movie in 3D but we have other consequences that are harmful to our health. So, think well, if you will take the risk of 3D television Smile
3d tv is just too expensive now. just wait for a couple of year and the price will drop.
Posted: September 20, 2010
baalnazzar
Too expensive and still on low level so I can't see any sense in it. You could tak it as an option but 3D effect makes sense only in few movies well planned for it and it's mostly seen on texts. I think that flying texts aren't worth paying Wink
Posted: October 04, 2010
TheArkayProductions
too expensive.. and a company called Phillips is making a 3d tv without the need of glasses. with prisma shaped pixels they can deside which eye sees that