3d forums home Resources for 3d artists

how to find a project

Posted: March 16, 2009
linjie3d
i am new in business and professional in 3D animation design,specially in architecture.is there anyone who can tell me how to find a project and how to contact clients ?thank you very much!
Posted: March 16, 2009
3d artist gallery Andyba
You must become popular and trustworthy.
How to become popular:
If you are serious about your business create a web site with you best portfolio. Then work on advertising your website. The best way to advertise it is to post your best 3d works in different online 3d artist galleries and link to your site with your services description.

How to become trustworthy:
You have to deliver your clients exactly what you promise in the agreed period of time. If you know you can't deliver what the client wants it is better to politely refuse the project.
Simply said make your clients happy and you will have a lot of them with time. The best clients are those that come back to you for more service. You already know that they are reliable... and they will most likely advertise your services to their friends.
Posted: June 05, 2009
CG forums guest
i have same query with the host.
Posted: June 05, 2009
lifangcg
YEAH, HOW TO, I JUST WANT TO KNOW
Posted: June 21, 2009
davidsh888
You have made the first step now, Congratulations!
To post topic in the professonal website like this one is one of the most importatnt way.
Besides, you should stick up doing this year by year, dont give up, then you will win.